Rochford District Council maintains 1 sets of public toilets across the District at the following location:
- Hockley Woods in main car park
All toilets have disabled facilities accessible by Radar keys, with accessible parking and safe access. There are emergency call fittings for the disabled toilets.
There are buggy space female cubicles and baby change facilities at Hockley Woods.
Opening hours are from 08:30 until 18:00 in the evening, all toilets have self-closing external doors.
Other toilets in the District
- Hullbridge – Pooles Lane (Managed by Hullbridge Parish Council)
- Hockley - Southend Road (Managed by Hockley Parish Council)
- Rochford – Back Lane (Managed by Rochford Parish Council)
- Crown Hill, Rayleigh (Managed by Rayleigh Town Council)
- High Street - Great Wakering (Managed by Great Wakering Parish Council)