Report It

If you would like to report a problem, please click on one of the following links to fill in a form and send it to the relevant department.
In order for us to help you as best as we can, please provide us with as much information as possible.
If you are completing an online form, please include a contact telephone number.

Using our online forms:

  • Bins - missing or broken - report a missing or broken bin
  • Dead animals - report dead animals on the District's highways.
  • Dog bins - report issues about dog bins.
  • Health & Safety complaints - use this form for reporting any concerns you might have about a business in relation to COVID 19 such as hygiene, social distancing concerns or any other health and safety concerns about a business.
  • New business - if you think someone is running a business that we are not aware of, tell us here
  • Sharps - report incidents of sharps (needles).
  • Street lighting - report problems with street lighting - If you report a problem with street lighting to us and we are not responsible for that particular street light, we will pass this on to who is.
  • Vegetation - report any issues with overgrown vegetation causing an obstruction to the public highway.
  • Weeds - report weeds in the kerblines, pavements, alleyways.
  • Other - inform us of any other problem in the District.