Sex establishment - complaints

Members of the public are encouraged to report sex establishments operating without a licence.
Write to:
The Licencing Manager,
Rochford District Council,
Council Offices,
South Street,
Essex, SS4 1BW
Telephone: 01702 318058
If you have a complaint about an unlicensed establishment or the running of a licenced sex establishment in another Council area, please contact the Council where the establishment is located.