Complete List of Applications and Notices

Alcohol – Personal Licence

Application to apply for a Personal Licence
Application to make a change on a Personal Licence
Request a duplicate copy of a personal licence

Alcohol – Premises Licence

Application for a Premises Licence
Application for a Club Certificate
Application for a Temporary Event Notice (TEN)
Application for a Provisional Statement
Interim Authority Notice
Pay the Annual Fee

Alcohol – Changes to existing licences

Application to vary the Premises Licence or Club Certificate
Minor Variation of the Premises Licence or Club Certificate
Variation of the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS)
Consent to be Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS consent)
Application to Transfer the Premises Licence to another holder
Consent to transfer under Licensing Act 2003
Change the Name of Premises

Animal Licensing

Apply or renew an Animal Welfare Licence
Application to change an Animal Welfare Licence
Application to Keep a Dangerous Wild Animal

Charity Collections

Application to Licence a Street Collection
Application for a House to House Collections Licence
Supply a return for a house-to-house collection

Food Safety

Register your food business online

Gambling Act - Premises Licence Applications

Application for premises licence - standard form
Application for premises licence - vessels only
Application for provisional statement - standard form
Application for provisional statement - vessels only
Family entertainment centre permit

Gambling Act – Other applications

Application form for registration to run a small society lottery
Licensed premises gaming machine permit / notification
Prize gaming permit
Temporary use notice for premises

Gambling Act – Changes to Existing Licences

Application for the reinstatement of a premises licence
Application to transfer a premises licence
Application to vary a premises licence


Application for consent to conduct an exhibition demonstration or performance of hypnotism

Pavement Permission Licences

Application for or to change a Permit to Place Tables and Chairs on the Pavement or Road

Scrap Metal Licences

Application for a scrap metal licence
Application to change a scrap metal licence

Sex establishments

Application for a sex shop and cinema licence

Skin Piercing

Application for a licence to carry out acupuncture, tattooing, piercing and, or electrolysis
Application to change a tattooists, piercing and electrolysis licence

Street Trading Licences

Application for a street trading licence or consent