- Planning Overview
- Building Control
- Planning Applications
- Changes to the General Development Procedure Order 1995 (GDPO) from 1 October 2010
- Comment on a Planning Application
- Discharge of Planning conditions
- Major Planning Applications
- Major Residential Planning Applications
- Hall Road Planning Application
- Planning Appeal Rectory Road / Main Road, South Hawkwell
- Brays Lane Planning Application - Updated
- Stambridge Mills planning application
- Land between Main Road and Rectory Road and Clements Hall Way, Hawkwell
- Land south of Coombes Farm planning application
- Star Lane Brickworks planning application
- Make a Planning Application
- Monthly Applications Decisions Register
- Planning Appeal Information
- Planning Application Form (1App)
- Planning Pre-Application Advice
- View Planning Applications
- Weekly List of Planning Applications
- Weekly Parish Lists of Planning Applications
Planning application for land between Main Road and Rectory Road and Clements Hall Way, Hawkwell
This application, reference no. 12/00381/FUL, was reported to the council’s Development Committee of 27th September 2012 and members resolved to grant planning permission for this development. Following consideration of the application the Secretary of State for communities and local government has decided not to call the application in for further consideration. The council can now therefore issue the decision to approve the application.
This planning application can be viewed by following the link in related links below.
You can also ask to view a hardcopy of the full application including all submitted documents and plans at the Council's reception in South Street, Rochford. The reception is open 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am to 5:00pm on Friday.
Please note that all documents are in PDF format. Some of these documents have a very large file size and may take several minutes to download.