You are here
Mon, 22/09/2008 - 12:00am -- Luke Mackenzie
If you would like to report a problem, please click on one of the following links to fill in a form and send it to the relevant department.
In order for us to help you as best as we can, please provide us with as much information as possible.
Using our online forms:
- Abandoned vehicles - report an abandoned vehicle.
- Anti social behaviour - report anti social behaviour using our online form.
- Benefit fraud - suspect a benefit fraud? Report them here.
- Bins not returned - report a bin that was not returned to collection point.
- Bins - missing or broken - report a missing or broken bin
- Bonfire complaint - report problems caused by a bonfire.
- Breach of planning control - report a suspected planning control breach.
- Dangerous structures - report a dangerous structure.
- Dead animals - report dead animals on the District's highways.
- Dog bins - report issues about dog bins.
- Domestic abuse - report domestic abuse
- Fly posting - notify us of a fly posting problem.
- Fly tipping - report illegal dumping of rubbish.
- Food complaint - report a suspected food complaint.
- Graffiti - report graffiti incidents.
- Grass verges - report the need for grass verge cutting.
- Hate crime - report a hate crime
- Highway defects - report highway defects.
- Litter bins and street cleansing - report issues regarding litter bins and street cleansing.
- Missed bins - report a missed bin collection.
- Noise Complaint - report disturbances in your neighbourhood.
- Recycling banks - report issues with recycling banks.
- Refuse and recycling - report refuse and recycling spillages.
- Sharps - report incidents of sharps (needles).
- Signs and street name plates - report issues regarding sign and street name plates.
- Street lighting - report problems with street lighting - If you report a problem with street lighting to us and we are not responsible for that particular street light, we will pass this on to who is.
- Vegetation - report any issues with vegetation.
- Other - inform us of any other problem in the District.