You are here
Apply For It
You can use our website to apply for a large variety of Council services, either online or via email.
Council Tax and Benefits
- Claim for housing and council tax benefit - apply for help with your housing and council tax.
- Business rates direct debit - information on how to pay your business rates by direct debit.
- Single occupancy discount form - apply for a single person discount on Council Tax.
- Direct debit payment forms - details on how to pay your council tax by direct debit.
- Revenues and Benefits online interactive services - find out how to pay your Council Tax online, report a move and other online services.
- Building notice application - find out how to make an application.
- High hedges complaint form - information on high hedges and how to make a complaint.
- Planning application - information on making a planning application online.
- Site inspection - how to book a site inspection online.
- Regularisation certificate - apply online for a regularisation certificate
- Assistance with recycling collection- apply for help with your refuse collections.
- Bulky goods collection - information on how to arrange collection from your property.
- Compost bins - how to order a compost bin.
- Refuse and recycling information leaflets - request information leaflets.
- Wheeled bins - request a new wheeled bin if yours has been lost, damaged or stolen.
- Animal boarding licence application - apply for a licence to board animals.
- Charitable collection licence - apply for a licence to make charitable collections.
- Dog breeding licence- apply for a licence to breed dogs.
- Food premises licence - apply for a licence for a food premises.
- Alcohol and entertainment licence applications - apply for an alcohol and entertainment licence.
- Betting, gaming & lotteries applications - apply for a betting, gaming & lotteries licence.
- Pavement permission licence - how to apply for a pavement permission application.
- Pet shop licence - apply for a pet shop licence.
- Riding establishment licence - apply for a riding establishment licence.
- Scrap metal licence - apply for a scrap metal licence.
- Skin piercing licence - how to apply for a skin piercing licence.
- Sex establishment licence - how to apply for a sex establishment licence.
- Street trading licence - apply for a street trading licence.
- Wild animals licence - apply for a licence to keep wild animals.
- Zoo licence - how to apply for a licence to keep a zoo.
- Council Job vacancies - how to apply online.
- Car park season ticket application form - how to apply for a car park season ticket.
- Concessionary bus pass application form - apply for a concessionary travel pass.
- Disabled facilities grant application - enquire if you are eligible for a disabled facilities grant.
- Environmental Information - how to request environmental information.
- Freedom of Information request - request information about Rochford District Council.
- New resident pack - order our pack of useful information about the District.
- Overseas elector - register to be an overseas elector.
- Parking permits - submit an application for a car parking permit.
- Register as an elector - how to register as an elector.
- Postal vote application form - apply to be eligible for a postal vote.
- Proxy vote application form - apply to vote by proxy.
- School places - how to apply for a place for your child.
- Tree Preservation - request to serve a tree preservation order.