- Environment Overview
- Air Quality
- Animal Welfare
- Climate Change
- Contaminated Land
- Drinking Water Quality
- Environmental Information Requests
- Pest Control
- Pesticides Ban
- Pollution and Nuisance
- Statutory nuisance
- Street Scene
- Wildlife and Trees
You are here
Wildlife and Trees
Fri, 24/10/2008 - 12:00am -- Danielle
The Woodlands Section within Environmental Services is responsible for:-
- Managing the district's four woodlands, including the Hockley Woods Local Nature Reserve.
- Manage all public open space, car park and cemetery trees.
- Responsible for tree preservation order management.
- The design and project management for the new Cherry Orchard Jubilee Country Park.
- Advising the Planning Section on the possible ecological impacts of new development applications.
Contact email address: email@example.com