Council & Democracy
- Council and Democracy Overview
- Your Council
- Census 2011 information
- Community Right to Bid
- Constitution of the Council
- Council Agendas, Minutes and Reports
- Elections and Voter Registration
- Equalities & Diversity
- Essex Local Authorities
- Financial Information
- Freedom of Information
- Our Performance
- Overview & Scrutiny
- Policies, Plans and Strategies
- Rochford District Profile
- Senior Management Team
- Standards at Rochford
- What is Council and Democracy?
Advisory Group for Flooding meeting
August 19th - 5.30pm
Held at Civic Suite in Rayleigh and members of the public are welcome to attend.
The last meeting, scheduled for Wednesday, July 23, had to be postponed as the Environment Agency and Essex County Council were busy dealing with urgent matters resulting from the storms the previous weekend.
The agenda for the meeting is in related documents below.