Council & Democracy
- Council and Democracy Overview
- Your Council
- Census 2011 information
- Community Right to Bid
- Constitution of the Council
- Council Agendas, Minutes and Reports
- Elections and Voter Registration
- Equalities & Diversity
- Essex Local Authorities
- Financial Information
- Freedom of Information
- Our Performance
- Overview & Scrutiny
- Policies, Plans and Strategies
- Rochford District Profile
- Senior Management Team
- Standards at Rochford
- What is Council and Democracy?
Castle Point and Rochford CCG Governing Body meeting
NHS Castle Point and Rochford Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) will be holding its next Governing Body meeting on Thursday 30 October 2014 at 4pm.
Members of the public are warmly invited to attend.
The meeting will be held at Audley Mills Surgery, 57 Eastwood Road, Rayleigh, Essex SS6 7JF
The meeting papers will be posted online, before the meeting at the related link below
The minutes from the Surface Water Flooding Issues forum are below.