Council & Democracy
- Council and Democracy Overview
- Your Council
- Census 2011 information
- Community Right to Bid
- Constitution of the Council
- Council Agendas, Minutes and Reports
- Elections and Voter Registration
- Equalities & Diversity
- Essex Local Authorities
- Financial Information
- Freedom of Information
- Our Performance
- Overview & Scrutiny
- Policies, Plans and Strategies
- Rochford District Profile
- Senior Management Team
- Standards at Rochford
- What is Council and Democracy?
The minutes from last the Surface Water Flooding Issues forum are below.
Castle Point and Rochford CCG public meeting
NHS Castle Point and Rochford Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) will be holding its next Governing Body meeting on Thursday 18 December 2014 at 4pm.
Members of the public are warmly invited to attend.
The meeting will be held at Audley Mills Surgery, 57 Eastwood Road, Rayleigh, Essex SS6 7JF
The meeting papers will are available on the CCG’s website in related links