Community & People
- Community and People Overview
- Births, Deaths and Bereavement
- Community Care and Social Care
- Community Safety
- Disabled Advice
- Have Your Say
- I am a Business
- I am a New Parent
- I am a New Resident
- I am a Resident
- I am a Visitor
- I am a Young Person
- I am Recently Retired
- Local Land Charges Searches
- Marriage and Ceremonies
- Safeguarding Children
- ‘Social Fund’ - Crisis Loans and Community Care Grants
- Voluntary Organisations
GRANTnet - the UK's leading free-to-use funding database
Are you looking for funding for your organisation?
To assist local organisations in their search for funding, Rochford District Council has taken out a subscription to GRANTnet.
GRANTnet is a straightforward free to use service from GRANTfinder, which can help you to identify suitable funding for their activity or project. It allows community and voluntary groups, sports and other clubs, schools, social enterprises and small businesses to search across a huge range of funding sources.
What is GRANTnet?
The main features of this interactive database are as follows:
- Easy-to-use search tool which can be offered as a single stand-alone source of funding information for enquirers.
- Up-to-date information on over 6,000 grants and other incentives; GRANTnet is powered by GRANTfinder, a long-standing product renowned for the depth and accuracy of its information.
- Rapid identification of funding sources specific to need.
- Data sourced from EC and UK Government sources, including Government departments, local authorities, charitable trusts and corporate sponsors.
- An Account Profile option, enabling you to store information such as your location and (where applicable) number of employees, removing the need to input the same information unnecessarily for subsequent searches.
How to access GRANTnet
When using the system for the first time, go to the 'New to GRANTnet? Register here' link on the GRANTnet 'Log in' screen. Details to be entered include your e-mail address (this will become the username), name, organisation, postal address and telephone number. Clicking on the 'Register' button will generate an e-mail providing a password within minutes. Using GRANTnet To search the database, the user will need to answer a few simple questions about the project or activity they wish to undertake and the type of funding required. There is a three-stage process and, at each step, there is a HELP screen to assist the user in completing the required information.
Once the information has been submitted, GRANTnet provides an overview of all funding schemes suitable for the project.
When you have completed a session in GRANTnet, details of the final search will be sent to Andrew Lowing, Community Planning Officer, who will be able to offer further assistance if required (email@example.com )