Community & People
- Community and People Overview
- Births, Deaths and Bereavement
- Community Care and Social Care
- Community Safety
- Disabled advice
- Education and skills
- Have Your Say
- I am a Business
- I am a New Parent
- I am a New Resident
- I am a Resident
- I am a Visitor
- I am a Young Person
- I am Recently Retired
- Local Land Charges Searches
- Marriage and Ceremonies
- ‘Social Fund’ - Crisis Loans and Community Care Grants
- Voluntary Organisations
- Safeguarding Children and 'Adults with Needs for Care and Support'
You are here
The men’s toilets at Crown Hill, Rayleigh are currently closed due to damage. The toilets will be opened once this damage has been repaired. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Rochford District Council maintains 6 sets of public toilets across the District at the following locations:
- Rochford - Back Lane Car Park
- Rayleigh - Crown Hill
- Hullbridge - Pooles Lane car park
- Hockley - Southend Road
- Hockley Woods in main car park
- Great Wakering High Street
All toilets have disabled facilities accessible by Radar keys, with accessible parking and safe access. There are emergency call fittings for the disabled toilets, and retro fitting to Crown Hill and Back Lane.
There are buggy space female cubicles and baby change facilities at Crown Hill, Back Lane, and Hockley Woods.
The toilets are cleaned by a contractor who attends the toilets in the mornings and cleans them and replenishes paper etc. Crown Hill and Back Lane toilets are cleaned twice on Market days.
Opening hours are from 06:30 until 18:30 in the evening, all toilets have self-closing external doors.
These toilets are maintained by our contractors, SITA UK. If there are any problems with cleaning or repairs please contact SITA UK on 01702 533880.