Community & People
- Community and People Overview
- Births, Deaths and Bereavement
- Community Care and Social Care
- Community Safety
- Disabled advice
- Education and skills
- Have Your Say
- I am a Business
- I am a New Parent
- I am a New Resident
- I am a Resident
- I am a Visitor
- I am a Young Person
- I am Recently Retired
- Local Land Charges Searches
- Marriage and Ceremonies
- ‘Social Fund’ - Crisis Loans and Community Care Grants
- Voluntary Organisations
- Safeguarding Children and 'Adults with Needs for Care and Support'
You are here
Have Your Say
Rochford District Council is committed to consulting with the public, its service users, partners and other interested groups as part of providing effective services that meet the needs of the people in the District.
Consultation is about two-way communication. It's about involving people to gain an understanding of their ideas, concerns and opinions. By seeking your views and then acting on the results, the Council can ensure that its services better reflect the needs and aspirations of its residents.
You can register your interest in taking part in future consultations by filling in our online form found in related links below. Planning policy related consultations operate under a separate system. For further information please see the link in related links.
- Rochford District Budget Survey
- 2018 Review of Parliamentary Boundaries
- Consultation on Local Council Tax Support Scheme 2016/17
More information on Planning Policy consultations is available HERE