A woman typing on a laptop


Information and advice about all areas of planning work

Large bricks in a wheelbarrow

Building Control

Before you build, extend, convert or make alterations to a property, you may need to submit a Building Regulation application to your Local Authority Building Control section.

someone writing on a clipboard


Information and advice about planning enforcement in the Rochford District

The Dutch cottage in Rayleigh


Information and advice about conservation area, ancient monuments, listed buildings and other environmental planning factors in the District

Plans on a laptop with a pencil

Planning Applications

Information about making a planning application, major planning applications and all other areas of development control

a pen on some paper plans


Information on the emerging and adopted policies and guidance which form part of the development plan for the District


Search Planning Applications

Enter your application reference into our
Planning Application System